Things are continuing to develop in Garner, NC. Some thing are getting close to competition while some are still waiting to start.
- The roof is going on at Cabela’s as well as exterior wall surface.
- The 70/White Oak Rd intersection and 40 entrance is scheduled to be done in early December.
- Aldi’s almost done, the parking lot and interior finish seems to the majority of what is left.
- The new Police Headquarters has interior and exterior walls down and looks like they are to the point of building back interior walls once they address any plumbing tasks. Starting to building the new entrance should not be to far away.
- Coastal Federal has the foundation and roof structure supports in place.
- Burlington Coat Factory, Staples and Dollar Tree are all open.
- Timber Spring senior living facility is almost done, they are currently working on the landscaping while they finish the final touches on the inside. Looks like they might be complete in the next 15-30 days if all goes well.
- East Garner High School is currently erecting the steel frame of the largest section while finishing up on the drainage and site elevations.
- The ABC store is getting exterior wall.